Some fun things are working out over here, and it involves me starting Pure Barre next week.
I’m hoping to start going 5 times a week if my body doesn’t 100% rebel. That should be SUPER fun in conjunction with training for the half (which is 2 months from yesterday - aah!) I’m also taking this as a sign/reasoning that I need about 5 more pairs of these, some of these, plus every color of every one of these. Friends and family, I welcome any and all Lulu gift cards to assist me in this venture.
By God I better look like Miley Cyrus in a few months after all that I’m trying.
Any tips or advice to prep me before I start?
- myownmelt likes this
- haygirlhay answered: Oh yay! Make sure you wear socks and pants at least to the knee.If it’s anything like Bar Method, you will be touched. Often.
- brklyn likes this
- twohippiechic answered: wear pants (leggings/yoga style), wear socks, ask if you don’t know what you’re doing, give it at least 5 tries before you decide if you like
- jelizabethl likes this
- aaisfor likes this
- dembangs answered: haygirlhay actually teaches the bar method so she may have some good tips!
- dembangs likes this
- thatgirlisstacked said: have fun!
- livemylove likes this
- missjacobi likes this
- thisismyboard likes this
- phillyfilly said: drink water before, but take gateorade with you for the electrolytes. and stretch after on your own—i don’t feel like i hold stretches long enough in class. and then…REVEL in your newly stronger butt and legs (which totally help with running!)
- phillyfilly likes this
- divinesecrets posted this